Cooking and Nutrition overview
- Ages: 3-11 years
- What to bring/wear:
- Some projects get messy, so please dress your child appropriately
Cooking together encourages openness to new and exciting experiences with food. From learning the basics to exploring cultural cuisine and advanced baking skills, your child will soon be serving up their own healthy meals and snacks at home.
- Cooking: Basics: Children learn the basics of cooking in this fun and active learning environment.
- Cooking: Around the World: Fresh spices and unique ingredients guide your child on a journey around the globe as they build their skills and knowledge. Trying cultural foods encourages openness to new and exciting experiences and celebrates diversity.
- Cooking: Baking 101: This class will have your child bringing home delicious baked goods and delightful stories about new friends.
- Cooking: Healthy Options: Gives kids the opportunity to discover and make tasty, healthy treats and meals.