YMCA Homeschool Physical Education is designed to help K-12 homeschool students learn the importance of healthy living through sports and aquatics activities. From September through May, the program follows a comprehensive curriculum that includes instruction in six sports, gym games, fitness skills and pool activities. YMCA Homeschool P.E. is a great place to meet new friends, create long lasting relationships and learn about the importance of healthy living.
10-week Spring Session
- YMCA member price $80
- Non-member price $110
(Families with two or more children enrolled receive a 10% discount after paying regular price for the first child.)
Select your local Y for more details.
How it works
Students meet once a week for two hours. Each class includes age-appropriate instruction in a sport, fitness skill practice, and time in the pool.
During the two 10-week Winter and Spring Sessions, you can expect:
- Week 1-2: Introduction/Fitness Test
- Week 3-5: Sport 1 instruction
- Week 6-8: Sport 2 instruction
- Week 9: Kids Choice
- Week 10: Sport 3 instruction
- Week 1-2: Sport 3 instruction (continued)
- Week 3-4: Sport 4 instruction
- Week 5: Kids Choice
- Week 6-8: Sport 5 instruction
- Week 9-10: Fitness Test/End of Year Celebration