The CYV Advisory Board is comprised of youth and adults with a passion for our mission and programming. They help advise, advocate, and support CYV’s strategic direction and mission delivery.
Recruitment for board members is an ongoing process; board terms often begin in the spring and individuals serve a three-year term, with the option of a second term. We are looking for individuals who have the following areas of expertise and experiences:
- Fundraising (both from individuals and through grants/foundations)
- Alumni development and engagement
- Multicultural youth development, leadership, and education
- K-12 schools
- Federal, state or local government, including the courts
- Civic education and engagement
- PR/marketing, including social media
Center for Youth Voice Committees
The Center for Youth Voice Board includes four standing committees:
- Executive & Board Development Committee
- Program Committee
- Alumni Engagement Committee
- Financial Development Committee
Other Ways to Connect
Occasionally we pull together a task force of advisors to work through a specific event or issue. Serving on a task force is a great volunteer opportunity and allows individuals to become more familiar with CYV's mission and programs.
For individuals interested in learning about or participating on CYV’s Advisory Board or a Task Force, please email email@example.com.