We all benefit by preserving a strong civic culture in which young people understand our system of government and how to effectively use their voice to take action on issues that matter to them.
There are several ways you can get involved to ensure CYV programming remains strong and accessible to all young people. You can:
Gifts go towards scholarships and/or meal assistance to conference participants, stipends to young people who are contributing to program development, expansion of program delivery to traditionally underserved populations or areas of the state or the development of new programs that respond to changes in our demographics, communities and world.
- Lead a student delegation for Youth in Government, Model United Nations or Youth Day at the Capitol
- Help connect us to teachers or administrators at your local school to set up a student delegation, Respectful Conversation or Students Voting election
- Volunteer at one of our conferences
- Invite us to give a presentation to your service organization
- Attend or host a Youth in Government alumni event
Fill out the Google Form below to be contacted by the Center for Youth Voice staff and learn more about how to get involved in your area.