How guest passes work
Each year, you will automatically receive guest passes in your account that you can use to invite friends or family to join you at the Y.
- Guests under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while visiting the Y.
- Adult and Youth memberships receive four passes, Dual memberships receive eight passes and Family memberships receive twelve passes.
- Each pass is good for an individual or family for a single visit to the YMCA.
- At the end of the calendar year, unused passes are forfeited, as all guest passes are reset back to the standard issued amount, based on membership type.
- Upon request, adult members may restrict access to use their guest passes to only adults on the membership account. By default, all family members, including youth, have access to family, dual, or youth guest passes.
When you bring a guest to the Y, the use of a guest pass will be logged when you check in at the front desk. Before entry to the Y, all guests must complete a guest registration card and have guest information, including photo, entered into the YMCA system. Guests ages 16 and up will be required to present a photo ID.
You must accompany your guest at the Y and you are responsible for the behavior of your guest while they are using the Y. If a guest violates the code of conduct, consequences can include suspension or termination of the membership or program privileges for the guest and member.
If you use all of your guest passes, you can still bring guests to the Y, but there is a charge for each additional guest visit.
- $10 for ages 18 and younger
- $20 for ages 19 and up
- $35 for a family pass
You can also earn additional guest passes throughout the year by participating in promotions and events.