Make YMCA programs available to your employees
Enrolling in the Y Corporate Wellness Program will give your employees access to all the YMCA has to offer. Y corporate wellness makes it easy for you—and your employees—to get started and keep participating.
All corporate wellness programs include:
- A 5 day trial pass for all employees at your organization to try the Y for free
- Access to the latest YMCA offerings and newsletters
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
How much does it cost?
A onetime signup fee of $200 is required to participate.
For more details on enrolling in the YMCA Corporate Wellness Program— fill out the brief form below or contact your local YMCA.
The facts on workplace wellness
By helping your employees stay healthy, your company can:
- Improve overall productivity. More than 90% of business leaders say that promoting wellness can affect employee productivity and performance. (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Save money on healthcare costs. Companies that have wellness programs see an average 26% reduction in health costs. (Partnership for Prevention)
- Credit a wellness program with making a difference. The average return on investment for an employee wellness program across industries and company sizes is 3:1. (Forbes)