FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Swimming skills are not required
- See your doctor first to get clearance for water exercises
A Typical Class
Class takes place in our heated indoor pools. Class may be held in either shallow or deep water. Instructors use an athletic approach that emphasizes coordination and agility.
- Increased cardio vascular endurance
- Increased flexibility
- Increased coordination
- Increased agility
- Increased muscle strength and toning
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Water fitness equipment
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)