Free for Members
- Level: All
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
A Typical Class
This mind body class incorporates yoga and Pilates fundamentals with athletic training for balance, mobility, flexibility, and core. Emotive music drives the experience as you breathe and sweat through this full-body fitness journey. Take the time to center and strengthen your energy with Group Centergy.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Increases muscle tone and core control
- Improves coordination and symmetry
- Promotes the feeling of confidence and body awareness
Tips & Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you pointers.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to introduce yourself to the instructor
- Good posture is the foundation of all exercise. Focus on getting your technique right by accepting modifications as a beginner
- Incorporate breathing to deepen your poses
- Embrace your own journey, every level and ability is welcome
Attire & What to Bring
- Come to class dressed & ready to move your body
- Comfortable, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Shoes not required
- Yoga mat, please bring your own.
- Water, towel