FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Kids ages 10 – 14 may attend with a parent or guardian
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
- See your doctor first and get clearance for cardio exercise
Class begins with warm-up and stretching exercises. Dance styles mix routines of cardio and strength. Class ends with cool down techniques.
- Improved heart and lung health
- Strengthens muscles and bones, reducing the risk of osteoporosis
- Improves posture, coordination, agility and flexibility
- Stimulates the brain
- Increased energy
- Burns calories, resulting in weight loss
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
Come to class dressed and ready to move your body.
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel